Techart PRO TZE01 Overview
This Autofocus Adapter for Sony E-Mount Lens to Nikon Z-Mount Camera from Techart allows a Sony E-mount lens to be used on a Nikon Z-mount camera. If the lens includes autofocus, image stabilization, as well as camera-controlled aperture functions, this adapter is intended to allow use of those features. Also, if an attached lens is capable of generating Exif metadata when used with a directly compatible camera, this adapter is designed to transfer that information, so it can be saved along with image files generated the combined Sony E-mount lens and Nikon Z-mount camera.
Utilizing a brass lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection, this adapter also includes a lens dock for firmware and compatibility updates.
- Allows most Sony E-mount lenses to be used on a Nikon Z-mount camera
- Supports electronic communication to enable autofocus, timelapse, as well as auto exposure features
- Can transfer Exif data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video file
- Brass mounting ring helps to provide a lightweight camera-to-lens connection with enhanced durability
- Can be combined with a separately available Techart Autofocus Adapter for Leica M-Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera to allow a Leica M-mount lens to be used on a Nikon Z-mount camera with autofocus
- Includes lens dock for firmware updates