Nikon India accidentally leaked the promo video of upcoming Nikon Z 9 full frame mirrorless camera early today (now removed, but you can still see video here). Above are some screenshots of the leaked video.
- The Nikon Z9 shutter will close when the camera is off to protect the sensor
- 45 MP stacked sensor
- 20 fps (could be also 30fps)
- 120 fps in DX mode with reduced resolution (11MP)
- New AF tracking (humans, animals, birds eye AF + cars, motorcycles, and planes AF tracking)
- No rolling shutter (better than Sony a1 and Canon EOS R3)
- Black-out free viewfinder in all situations (around 5MP)
- No pixel shift feature
- There will be an 8K 60p video option with 1 hr time limit
- Big improvements in the color balance
- The Z9 price is expected to be less than the Nikon D6 camera that currently sells for $6,500.
Here are newest rumored specs of upcoming Nikon Z9 flagship full frame Z-mount mirrorless camera. According to NR, Nikon Z9 will feature with a newly developed 45MP full frame CMOS sensor, 30 fps, and can shoot 8K video at 30p, 4K Video at 120p. You can take a look at rumored specs below.
According to latest rumors, Nikon will soon announce a new retro-styled mirrorless camera like Nikon Df. This new camera could be named Nikon Zfc, it will be an APS-C Z mount mirrorless camera, the official announcement is expected on June 28th, and release date on July 31st.
As already rumored before, both Canon and Sony are expected to announce their flagship full frame mirrorless cameras in 2021. Now according to latest rumors on NR, Nikon is also rumored to announce a new flagship full frame mirrorless camera – Nikon Z9 in the second half of 2021. The Nikon Z9 will feature with EOS R5‘s imaging, a9 II‘s AF in a D6 like body. You can take a look at rumored specs below: