Japanese website Design Watch has found a patent could be upcoming Nikon APS-C DX Z-mount mirrorless camera. The Nikon DX Z-mount mirrorless camera has rumored since last year, expect Nikon to announce their first APS-C Z-mount mirrorless camera in the second half of this year.
Japanese website Nikkei has just leaked a image that could be the upcoming entry-level Nikon Z-mount full frame mirrorless camera. This leaked camera is called Nikon Z1. You can see the leaked image above. Like Canon EOS RP, Nikon Z1 will be the entry-level full frame mirrorless camera price around $1,300.
Here are new images of Nikon’s upcoming Z mount lenses at CP+ 2019.
- NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S Lens (Release Date in 2019)
- NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 S Lens (Release Date in 2019)
- NIKKOR Z 20mm f/1.8 S Lens (Release Date in 2020)
- NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.2 S Lens (Release Date in 2020)
- NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens (Release Date in 2020)
Breaking ! Sigma will soon announce four new lenses for the upcoming Photokina 2018. They are Sigma 28mm f/1.4 DG HSM | Art Lens, Sigma 40mm f/1.4 DG HSM | Art Lens, Sigma 70-200 mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM | Sports Lens, Sigma 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports Lens. Below are first images of these lenses: