Sigma has officially announced the development of new Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art lens. It will be available for Canon EF mount, Nikon F mount and Sigma mount cameras. Price and release date is not available yet, stay tuned for more info.
Main lens features:
- Rounded diaphragm
- Fast AF with full-time manual override
- Compatible with Mount Converter MC-11
- Available Sigma USB dock makes customization and flexible adjustment possible
- Available Mount Conversion Service
- Brass bayonet mount
- Evaluation with SIGMA’ sown MTF measuring system: A1
- “Made in Japan” with outstanding craftsmanship
|Lens Construction||17 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Angle of View||114.2°-84.1°|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9 (rounded diaphragm)|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||26-28cm/10.2-11.0in|
|Filter Size (mm)||N/A|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Length)||
ø96.4mm x 135.1mm/3.8in. x 5.3in.
|HSM -Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG- Compatible with full frame DSLR as well as APS-C DSLR* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.