According to latest rumors, along with upcoming Nikon Z6S and Nikon Z7S, Nikon may also announce a new higher-end/flagship full frame mirrorless camera in late 2020 to early 2021. The name of this new camera could be named Nikon Z8 or Z9.
Here is the latest updated Nikon Z-mount lens roadmap for Nikon Z-mount full frame mirrorless cameras. You can see the details below:
Last Update: October 31st, 2020
The Nikon Z6 is Nikon’s latest full frame mirrorless camera released in November. Z6 Mirrorless Camera is positioned as the “all-arounder” within the new Z System. Beginning with the Z Mount itself, a large-diameter design with a short 16mm flange distance allows Nikon to create compact, yet powerful cameras and develop more advanced optics. The Z6 is among the first in the series, and features a high-performing FX-format 24.5MP BSI CMOS sensor and the EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine delivering outstanding image quality and speed with a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-51200. If you are looking for Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals for Nikon Z6, here is the right place:
2020 Nikon Z6 Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals now Live:
- Nikon Z6 deals at Amazon (Up to $546.95 Off + Free Accessories)
- Nikon Z6 deals at B&H Photo Video (Up to $546.95 Off + Free Accessories)
- Nikon Z6 deals at Adorama (Up to $546.95 Off + Free Accessories)
- Nikon Z6 deals at Focus Camera (Up to $546.95 Off + Free Accessories)
- Nikon Z6 deals at Abt ($300 Off)
- Nikon Z6 deals at BuyDig ($300 Off)
- Nikon Z6 deals at Cameta Camera ($300 Off)
- Used Nikon Z6 deals at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama
- 24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processing Engine
- UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- 273-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- Built-In 5-Axis Vibration Reduction
- 0.80x 3.6m-Dot EVF with NIKKOR Optics
- 3.2″ 2.1m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 12 fps Shooting; ISO 100-51200
- Top-Panel Dot-Matrix OLED; XQD Card Slot
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
The Nikon camera code N1932 now registered at FCC. Above is the size info about Nikon N1932 camera.
Nikon’s unpublished digital camera “N1932” has passed FCC certification. Equipped with Wi-Fi (11a/b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth 4.2. If the orientation of the antenna is the same as Z7 etc., the width of the main body is around 140.6 mm, the height is 68.5 mm or more (EVF part etc. are not included), the thickness is 36.6 mm or more (grip part and lens part etc. are included). Not in).
The new announced Nikon Z5, NIKKOR Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 Lens, Z Teleconverter 1.4x, Z Teleconverter 2x now available for pre-order online.