According to latest rumors, Nikon will soon announce a new retro-styled mirrorless camera like Nikon Df. This new camera could be named Nikon Zfc, it will be an APS-C Z mount mirrorless camera, the official announcement is expected on June 28th, and release date on July 31st.
Nikon Zfc Rumored Specs:
- Model name: Zfc or ZFC or Z-Fc or just named Zf.
- Nikon Z-mount APS-C mirrorless camera.
- The technical specifications will be very close to the Nikon Z50.
- Very thin camera body without a handgrip.
- Nikon Df-inspired design with mechanical dials and articulating screen (“selfie screen”).
- Shape and handling similar to old Nikon FM cameras.
- Three different colors are rumored: silver, black, and brown.
- Price with kit lens: $999.
- The new APS-C mirrorless lenses for Z-mount could be named “SE”: 28mm f/2.8 and/or 35mm f/1.8 (kit lens).
- The new DX lenses will not be retro, will have the familiar Nikkor Z design.
- Official announcement expected on June 28.
- Release date is expected on July 31.