According to latest rumors, the upcoming Nikon Z50 APS-C Z-mount mirrorless camera is rumored to be announced as early as next week. It will not have In Body Image Stabilisation feature.
Here is the rumored specs of Nikon Z50 DX mirrorless camera:
- Nikon Z50 sensor is based on 20MP D500 sensor.
- Nikon Z50 will not have IBIS feature.
- Nikon Z50 will have only one SD card slot.
- Nikon Z50 will be on par with D7XXX series DSLR cameras.
- 11 fps
- 3 inch LCD screen
- Fixed EVF
- Nikon Z50 will have design as Nikon Z1 prototype.
- Announcement could as early as next week.