As rumored before, Nikon is planning to announce new mirrorless system cameras in 2018. Previous rumors said that the upcoming Nikon mirrorless camera will be full frame, now according to NR, it seems that Nikon may announce both DX format mirrorless camera and FX mirrorless camera in 2018.
Below is a list of Nikon mirrorless rumors roundup:
- Nikon will announce both Nikon DX mirrorless camera and Nikon full frame mirrorless camera in 2018
- New Nikon mirrorless mount
- New Nikon mirrorless lens coming along with Nikon mirrorless cameras
- The Nikon DX mirrorless camera could use 21MP Nikon D500 image sensor, the Nikon full frame mirrorless camera could use 45.7MP Nikon D850 image sensor.
- Nikon will design a new F-mount to mirrorless mount adapter.
- Nikon is is putting a lot of effort, research and money is the viewfinder.