According to latest rumors on NR, the recently announced Nikon D850 DSLR camera will be displayed at PhotoPlus Expo between October 26 to 28, 2017 in New York City. Nikon D850 will shoot 4K UHD Video in FX format with no crop, and touchscreen. You can take a look at full detail specs below: (Some are no yet confirmed)
- Nikon D850 is rumored to have a 46.5MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D850 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D850 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D850 will be improved
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- No built-in GPS
- No Built-in Flash
- Back illuminated buttons
- Joystick selector
- 8K Time-Lapse Video
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- 4K UHD Video in FX format with no crop
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Nikon D850 will be displayed at PhotoPlus EXPO in October in NYC.
- Release date rumored in late Fall.