Just a quick specs update for NR for the upcoming Nikon D850 DSLR camera. The continuous shooting speed for Nikon D850 is even faster than 8 fps ! And D850 will not have EVF viewfinder or hybrid viewfinder, it will be a regular DSLR camera.
Currently known specs of D850:
- Nikon D850 is rumored to have a 46.5MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D850 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D850 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D850 will be improved
- Continuous shooting speed is faster than 8 fps
- No EVF or hybrid viewfinder
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- No built-in GPS
- No Built-in Flash
- Back illuminated buttons
- Joystick selector
- 8K Time-Lapse Video
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- 4K UHD Video in FX format with no crop
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Nikon D850 will be displayed at PhotoPlus EXPO in October in NYC.
- Release date rumored in late Fall.