According to NR, the upcoming Nikon D810 replacement Nikon D820 is rumored to be announced at the end of July, and release date is in September. Currently, there is no new specs about this upcoming Nikon D820, previous rumored specs are 45-46MP full frame sensor, D5 AF system, better high ISO and tiltable LCD screen.
You can take a look at rumored specs list below:
- Nikon D820 is rumored to have a 45-46MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D820 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D820 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D820 will be improved
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Nikon D820 is rumored to be announced in this Summer, and release date set in this Fall.