As rumored before, Nikon D820 will be announced in late this month to early next month. A source told us today that D820 will have a brand new full frame sensor megapixel at 46.5MP. This is same as what rumored before. And the official announcement date will be on July 25th, 2017. As we all know, July 25 is the date of Nikon’s 100th Anniversary, seems D820 will be announced on that day.
Updated rumors of Nikon D820 DSLR Camera:
- Nikon D820 is rumored to have a 45-46MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D820 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D820 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D820 will be improved
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Nikon D820 is rumored to be announced on July 25th, and release date set in this Fall.