Nikon has officially released a new firmware version 1.11 for the new D6 DSLR camera. You can take a look at details of this firmware, and download through this link.
- In the case of zoom lenses for which no previous saved values existed, performing auto AF fine-tuning at one focal length (minimum or maximum) would result in the value for the remaining focal length failing to save correctly. This fix was accompanied by changes in the workflow.
- When radio-controlled AWL was used with two or more remote flash units, flash output for i-TTL flash control would not be adjusted to reflect the values chosen for:
- flash compensation,
- exposure compensation (Entire frame selected for Custom Setting e3 Exposure comp. for flash in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU),
- the flash bracketing increment, or
- the exposure/flash bracketing increment