After we got first partial image of Nikon D850 DSLR camera, now according to NR, first press photos of Nikon D850 now also get leaked. From the leaked images, we confirmed that D850 will have tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500, and illuminated buttons, and no built-in flash.
Here is another Nikon D850 picture with AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G lens:
Below is the specs list of Nikon D850 as rumored before:
- Nikon D850 is rumored to have a 45-46MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D850 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D850 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D850 will be improved
- No built-in GPS
- No Built-in Flash
- 8K Time-Lapse Video
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Nikon D850 is rumored to be released in this Fall.