Nikon has announced the development of Nikon D850 DSLR camera, but without no specs, price, images, and release date for this new camera. According to an European marketing banners of D850, Nikon has a teaser of “partial” image of Nikon D850, this image of a camera pentaprism not seen on any other Nikon full frame DSLR models.
According to the leaked image, it seems that Nikon D850 is lack of built-in flash.
Below is comparison for Nikon D850 and D810 and D500:
Below is the specs list of Nikon D850 as rumored before:
- Nikon D850 is rumored to have a 45-46MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D850 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D850 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D850 will be improved
- No built-in GPS
- No Built-in Flash
- 8K Time-Lapse Video
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Nikon D850 is rumored to be announced on July 25th, and release date set in this Fall.