The Nikon D850 is Nikon’s best selling full frame DSLR camera released in 2017. To shoot better videos and movies, you’d better get a gimbal stabilizer for Nikon D850, here are top recommended gimbals for Nikon D850 we have reviewed and tested. Take a look at below:
The DJI Ronin-S is more than just a miniaturized version of the larger Ronin gimbal stabilizers; it represents a scalable ecosystem for integrating DSLR and mirrorless cameras into professional-grade workflows. The single-handed form factor of the Ronin-S lends itself to lighter camera payloads, up to eight pounds. But don’t let its size fool you; the Ronin-S has a lot going on under the hood. Separate modules are available for the handle and accessory docks, allowing you to customize the gimbal based on how you wish to operate it. While using the conventional battery grip, the Ronin-S will last up to 12 hours on a single charge.
- Number of Axes: 3-Axis(Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
- Rotation Range: Yaw: 360°, Pitch: 280°, Roll: 360°
- Follow Speed: Yaw: 360°/s, Pitch: 360°/s, Roll: 360°/s
- Weight: 4.1 lb
- Demensions: 23.2 x 11.5 x 10.1″
- Load Capacity: 8 lb
- Battery: 2400 mAh Lithium-ion Battery, approx.10 hours runtime.
The Moza Air 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer has been upgraded over previous versions with newly optimized high-torque motors, a 9.25 lb weight capacity, and many other features. The high weight capacity allows for a much wider range of cameras to be used, as well as wider combinations of cameras and lenses. The Air 2 also supports the optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System, which comes in different versions to offer standard and automatic (with preset start/end points) focus and zoom control directly from the Air 2.
- 9.25 lb weight capacity
- Support for optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System
- Provides unobstructed view of your camera’s LCD
- 12 physical buttons for controlling the gimbal, camera, and settings
- Joystick, smart wheel, and smart trigger controls are customizable for different shooting styles
- OLED information feedback display
- 16-hour runtime off four included 18650 Li-Po batteries
- Input/output ports for powering the gimbal, camera, and accessories via optional Moza adapter cables
- Various time-lapse functions including motion-lapse, tracking time-lapse, and zoom time-lapse
- Intelligent auto-tuning system
- Visual markers/identifiable information for balancing
- Mechanical memory quick release system
- 3/8″-16 threaded hole on the front of the gimbal handle and 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded holes on the bottom
The Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 3 LAB takes gimbal design in a different direction with the addition of a handle on top. With an included mini tripod attached on the bottom and this fixed, ergonomic handle on top, the CRANE 3 LAB can be used two-handed for optimal stability. Moreover, the handle enables you to seamlessly switch to underslung mode, whether with one or two hands, and achieve creative shots such as 360° roll shots as you move closer toward a subject. In addition to this innovative design, the CRANE 3 LAB also packs other advanced features, such as wireless video transmission, and provides the ability to stabilize up to 10 lb loads.
- 10 lb Payload
- Innovative Top Handle Gimbal Design
- Can Be Used Two-Handed
- Easy Switching to Underslung Mode
The DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer brings many improvements over its predecessor, the Ronin-S, with this smaller and lighter stabilized, three-axis single-handle gimbal, designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lb. Though the Ronin-SC is smaller, it packs an abundance of features, design enhancements, and technology inside its compact form. The gimbal features stabilization, pan, tilt, and roll control, as well as 360° continuous panning to create steady 3D/360° motion shots. This is one of the best gimbal stabilizers for Nikon Z6 for video.
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- One-Handed Operation, 4.4 lb Max. Load
- Force Mobile Smartphone Control